Monday, September 8, 2008

Sleep

To whom it may concern,
Or for those who have concern:

Here is the short list of my week, with requirements:

Tuesday, September 9, 2008
- CS179.15A Detailed Concept Paper

Progress? Almost done.

- Software Installation at St. Therese's College
Confirmation? I can't join Ma'am Didith and Sir Saichi since I have a report to do.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
- CS123 Oracle Financials Report

Progess? Haven't started yet.

- Data Gathering at St. Therese's College
Confirmation? Most probably I cannot join Ma'am Didith and Sir Saichi again since I have a long test the following day.

Thursday, September 11, 2008
- CS152 Second Long Test

Progress? Haven't studied caches and assembly.

- Gathered Data Compilation
Confirmation? Not sure yet, I have a long test in the morning.

Saturday & Sunday, September 13-14, 2008
- Ateneo College Entrance Test Proctor

Call time? 5:45am. Yes, in the morning.


I am perpetually drained of sleep. Every passing week is tougher than the previous one.


Basically, I can't write of anything since I feel tired. My brain feels drained, and my emotions are starting to get tired as well.

I find myself stupid. Even if my body is at the brink of collapsing, my will still finds a hidden ounce of strength to walk a distance and go to Timezone in Gateway.


*sigh


I miss substantial blogging. It's just that everything seems to be draining away, into the nether abyss. The solace I find in the places I love going to is slowly starting to morph into a depressing state of solitude.

I hope as I sleep, I dream of myself free from work, basking in the cool air and loud noise of someplace chaotic. There, our eyes would meet, hopefully building a bridge for friendship to cross the turbulent waters between two strangers.

Till next time, and I hope there is a next time. Something tells me time is running inadequate.

No comments: