Sunday, May 24, 2009

Archbishop Arenne

Oh hello! Are you new here? As far as we know, the only ones on this server are Arenne, Levantine, and me, Zweihander.


I thought so. You don't recognize me, do you?

Have we met somewhere?

You ARE slow, aren't you? What a dimwit.

*chuckle*

Am I missing out on something?

It's me Zweihander. It's Arenne.

Huh?

I just changed jobs. I worked hard to change from a High Priest to an Archbishop.

But your hair, does it come with the change?

Oh no. It's just that my old hairstyle doesn't suit my new attire.

Yeah. I thought that blonde hairstyle of yours was a real eyesore. Tch, good thing your hair's black now. It's much more softer on the eyes.

I'll take that as a complement, thank you.

It suits your new look well, Arenne.

Why thank you Zweihander. Not like some other people out there! Hmp.

But what made you decide to change classes?

It's because of Levantine.

Huh?

For me? Gimme a break.

I was unable to help him the last time. I changed classes so that I can help you guys more during times of need. I can protect myself better too now, so you don't need to worry about me that much.

I bet you still can't dodge too great. Heh. I think women in heels don't dodge AT ALL.

I can still cast Devotion on both of you, so don't worry. But hey, I'm sure you are more powerful now Arenne. Thanks for thinking of everyone's sake first before yours.

Arenne casts Canto Candidus. Levantine, Zweihander, and Arenne receives effects of Agility Up: AGI + 10.

Arenne casts Clementia. Levantine, Zweihander, and Arenne receives effects of Blessing: INT, DEX, STR + 10.

Arenne casts Prefatio. Levantine, Zweihander, and Arenne receives effects of Kyrie Eleison.

Arenne casts Coluceo Heal. Levantine, Zweihander, and Arenne heals 2984 HP.

Arenne casts Highness Heal on Zweihander. Zweihander recovers 11187 HP.

Wow. You really did get that strong, Arenne.

Yes, I have.

I am not changing to a Guillotine Cross, no matter what. Their armor stinks like hell.

2 comments:

Jinjiruks said...

napapadalas ang ragna as character mo ah. ok yan!

Zweihander said...

Matagal na silang Ragnarok characters. Check mo yung Critical Damage