Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rains

Up until now, I still can't seem to write nonchalantly as before. I don't know. I guess I'm just too preoccupied with a lot of things. My attention is tossed to and fro with meter-high waves in the stormy seas of my head. I don't know if I'm just overcomplicating things for myself. And if I am, I wish that I'm just complicating things for myself, and not for a whole lot of people.

Things haven't changed, I still think I spread myself too thinly over too many things. But I guess what's keeping me from writing here is the fact that I want to write something substantial; an entry which feelings and emotions will still be recognizable after a year or so.

I write for my own sake. I blog to keep memories alive; like water trickling down ever so slowly to keep a plant alive. Water is the source of all life in this world. Rain is a gift from the heavens for a sunflower that is desperate for water, however



too much water can drown a plant as well.

4 comments:

HOMER said...

"But I guess what's keeping me from writing here is the fact that I want to write something substantial; an entry which feelings and emotions will still be recognizable after a year or so."
-- One of a number of reasons why I write too. Actually I went back to my old entries last summer and I cant stop myself from smiling and thinking why I ever wrote some of those entries ehehe! :)

Zweihander said...

Homer: I read an entry I wrote two years ago. I wasn't surprised that the feelings I have before before are the same feelings preoccupying me right now.

Trainer Y said...

I write for my own sake. I blog to keep memories alive; like water trickling down ever so slowly to keep a plant alive. Water is the source of all life in this world. Rain is a gift from the heavens for a sunflower that is desperate for water, however

there's something in this statement of yours that makes me.. uhmmmm i really cant explain.. ewan parang tagos na tagos.. its like i can actually feel....

i missed reading your posts...
kung kelan naman ako bumalik saka ka naman wala.. hehehehe

Zweihander said...

Ate Yanah: I miss your posts too... Hindi lang ako makapagsimula ulit ng maayos sa pagsusulat. Kalat kalat pa kasi ang mga iniisip ko. Pero susubukan ko ulit.