Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ashita wa Kyou to Onaji Mirai

Ashita wa Kyou to Onaji Mirai
(Tommorow Is the Same Future as Today)

Lyrics/Composition: Yamada Minoru
Performed by: Gomes the Hitman
As seen in: Otogi Zoshi: The Legend of Magatama



Mou kotae wa dokonimo nai
Arasujimo kisokumo naiyouna kono sekai de

Ashita wa kyou to onaji mirai

Ima boku ga nozomu no wa yuruginai hibi to sukoshi no kitai

Sasayaka na sukoshi no mirai

Futatsu no kage ga yurete toki wo kasane
Hokorondeyuku mayonakani

Ima wa omoitsuku kotobatachi subete wo kanata ni
Tsutaetai omoi wo kokoro kara anata ni

Boku wa tada afuredasu koe wo kagiri ni chikau


[Romaji lyrics from Animemp3s.org]

~

Answers don't exist anywhere anymore
In this world, where neither plots nor rules exist.

Tomorrow holds the same future as today.
Right now, what I hope for is a certain "now" and a little bit of expectation --
A little bit of modest future.

The two shadows waver, spend time together,
Then unravel during the night.

Right now, I'm sending all the words I can to a distant place.
With my whole voice pouring out of me, I swear,
The feelings I want to tell you are real.