Thursday, December 7, 2006

We won't meet here...

He died on December 7, 2006, at around 7:34 am during his Filipino class. The cause of death is still unknown, but they have a feeling that he died because of severe emotional trauma resulting to a massive breakdown of the emotional center and the evaporation of the soul.

They named this pitiful condition the MDIRF disease, probably more known as
"My day is ruined forever."

Miraculously, after dying for the third time, the victim is still alive. He explains that the soul dies, but the body is unaffected. After a few moments, hours, days, or even months, the lingering soul returns to the body with a very small part of it gone forever. And this small part would haunt him for a very long time.

But all that he could do was say "My day is ruined forever."

So we asked him what happened after he died. He tells us that he struggled to put up his usual mood in order for other people not to notice his quick, abrupt, and painful demise. He engaged in coversations to make his brain not idle, but deep down inside him, he was reenacting the horrible situation where he died. He was quite successful in putting up in his scheme of hiding, and was able to survive the long test in math even with all the crushing attacks of his memory that he thought was his ally.

He started to hate himself.
He told himself when he died the second time that when he dies again, it was for real.
But no. It was another death of his poor and twisted emotions.

All he could say after all of this was:
"I am so sorry that I helped. And now, I hate myself in helping you. I am so sorry."




"If you wish to eliminate the person tormenting you, you would just pull this red string. Upon doing so, you enter into an official contract with me. The person tormenting you would be sent immediately to hell. But when a person is cursed, two graves are dug. When your body dies, your soul goes to hell, forever wandering and never knowing what paradise is like...

And now, you decide what happens next. "



He pulls the string.



"Your pitiful shadow is cloaked in darkness.."
I know that.

"Your actions cause people great pain and suffering..."
I am the one suffering...

"I shall show you... what death is like.."
Finally...





"I'm taking you...
we're going...

to hell."

Sometimes, life is hell itself...

1 comment:

Hana said...

wah!! bat tnwag c emma ai?! OwO Kahit na may MDIRF syndrome cya, wag twagin c hell girl... kc mgging MDIRMTF syndrome! (my day is ruined more than forever) ahaha... ^^ Wag na lungkot! *hug* hug n lng pra sumaya!