Saturday, January 27, 2007

V = 1.45748 km / hr, A = 0.235526 nm / hr*hr

I studied for the CS Midterms. I think it was just too hard I guess. Or maybe I wasn't trying enough?


I came in at my English class at around 9:50 am. It was good that Ma'am Lulu still accepted me in her class which was just plain boring. I mean, what class in taught English is exciting? Chem? Lit? Math? Oh yes. Math. Oh yeah, my extreme tardiness was just as is, a late. It wasn't a cut. This was especially remarkable because Ma'am Lulu is very strict on attendance and stuff. Well, she is often late in our class anyway.

Lit was, as usual, trapped in the unknown vortex between time and space. The digits of my seatmate's wrist watch took an eternity to change. It was ironic that it was actually enjoyable feeling trapped in this dimension, that after a few revolutions of the ceiling fans, Lit was about to end in 6 minutes.

I tried to rush downstairs as soon as possible. But people also wanted to go downstairs as soon as possible.

I arrived at the cafeteria after a grueling walk in the SEC walkway. Why are there so much people in that stupid walk anyway? And yet again, I do not own that walkway. They can eat it for all I care.

Upon arrival, a dilemma struck me: what the heck am I going to eat? And then, someone was eating something. Instead of ordering the usual Yakimeshi double rice that costs an economically amazing P57.00, I tried that something of someone: Chicken ala Pobre that costs P50.00. Not bad, I guess.

And yet again, Math was not a lesson of integrals or derivatives, but a lesson on how to make normal, everyday English words creative, vibrant, and most of all, appealing. "We are naw in chaptr seeks dasz tree, end we may be aybol to finis da tsapter in Manday, if I am aroun." Hey, I commit mistakes too sometimes, you know.

Anyway, INTAC was useless. Well maybe not entirely, for I realized how wrong the name of our school was. It should be rearranged in a certain way where the first two syllables of the name reminds someone of human solid refuse. You know? That brown, warm, icky-icky stuff that sometimes, if not most of the time, smells and attracts flies when improperly dealt with? You know the picture. I won't be saying it because it is icky-icky and gross.


We study again for that God-forsaken exam. Whoever invented Binary and Regular Expressions shouldn't have been born. Such sick assholes.

Algorithm March. Something good happens once in a while.

Name 10 TV sci-fi series (not anime-like and the sort) from 1990 to the present [not exact bonus question due to memory failure]

1. Andromeda
2. E-Ring
3. Jake 2.0
4. Superman (really?)
5. Sliders

Sineskwela? Math Tinik? Epol / Apple? Mulawin? Marina?
What the heck. The only thing I liked about the Midterms was the air-con. I had the reason to wear my jacket because of that.

To further reiterate my memory failure, I forgot to mention that I carried the things of someone on top of my head to practice proper posture. I think a lot of people were looking at me saying, the hell? What's up with him? I was able to carry out that mission from CTC 2nd floor until the caf.

I think I can apply for the circus.

I think I could be an actor.


And yes, after every exam, there is the question-and-answer portions. Portions with a big fat S.
How I hate beauty pageants.

Someone saw me across the street when he was under the flyover. I didn't see him though. He said I was walking too fast.

Yaddah yaddah yaddahs happened next. I met an English blockmate on my way to the LRT. At least, there was someone to talk to make me forget about that stupid exam.

"Kamusta exams?"

Shit. Thanks for asking. But I told him what happened anyway.

I failed Yakeno Ga Hara auto cymbal. The bass was just terrible.

I rode a bus and went home. I didn't know that the discount on the fare for students was just only until 7 pm. I felt sorry for those students who go home late. Better go home earlier to save yourselves P3.00.

Anyway, as I was eating, I reali...

HEY!

Bakit ito English?! Ha?!!

Then I realized how painstaking life could be.

When you rush things in life, most of the time you miss the more important things.

Next time, I won't walk too fast. But how am I going to judge what is fast and what is slow? It could be slow for me but still too fast for others.



Again, I realized how painstaking life can be.



Tama ba yung mga pinagsasasabi ko? Hindi kasi ako magaling sa English eh. Sorry.

No comments: