Thursday, July 5, 2007

sailing day


Composer/Lyricist: Fujiwara Motoo
Artist: Bump of Chicken
Featured in: One Piece Movie 4: Dead End Adventure

目を閉じたその中に 見えた
Me wo tojita sono naka ni mieta
I closed my eyes, and therein I could see
微かな眩しさを

Kasukana mabushisa wo
A faint radiance
掴み取ろうとした 愚かなドリーマー

Tsukamitorou to shita oroka na dori-ma-
That I tried to grab ahold of, foolish dreamer

伸ばした手は 閉じた目に
Nobashita te ha tojita me ni
Your extended hand, is not projected to my closed eyes
写らなくて 途方に暮れる

Utsuranakute tohou ni kureru

I'm puzzled

射程距離から 随分遠く 滲む

Shateikyori kara zuibun tooku nijimu

I run extremely far out of range


どうにかまだ 僕は僕を 辞めないで 生きている
Dounika mada boku wa boku wo yamenai de ikiteiru
I'm still living without having given up on myself, after a fashion
たった一度 笑えるなら 何度でも 泣いたっていいや

Tatta ichido waraeru nara nandodemo naitatte ii ya
If I can laugh just once, after I've cried so many times

精一杯 運命に抵抗 正解・不正解の判断
Seiippai unmei ni teikou seikai, fuseikai no handan
I resist fate with all my might
自分だけに許された権利

Jibun dake ni yurusareta kenri
The decision between right and wrong, I'm permitted that right

sailing day 舵を取れ

Sailing day kaji wo tore
Sailing day, taking the helm
夜明けを待たないで 帆を張った 愚かなドリーマー
Yoake wo matanai de hoo wo hatta oroka na dori-ma-
I put up the sail without waiting for dawn, foolish dreamer

数えたら キリが無い程の 危険や不安でさえも
Kazoetara kiri ga nai hodo no kiken ya fuande sae mo
On my count, you'll love even limitless danger and suspense
愛して迎え撃った 呆れたビリーヴァー
Aishite mukaeutta akireta biri-va-
As we meet the enemy, amazed believer

目を開いたその先に 見える
Me wo hiraita sono saki ni mieru
Before I open my eyes
確かな眩しさが
Tashika na mabushisa ga
I see a definite radiance
空になったハートに 理由を注ぐ
Kara ni natta ha-to ni riyuu wo sosogu
That feeds reasons into my empty heart

そうしてまた 僕は僕の 背中を押していく
Sou shite mata boku wa boku no senaka wo oshiteiku
With that, I'll again hunch my back
たった一つ 掴む為に 幾つでも 失うんだ
Tatta hitotsu wo tsukamu tame ikutsu demo ushinaun da
To grab ahold just once, I will lose a lot

精一杯 存在の証明 過ちも 間違いも

Seiippai sonzai no shoumei ayamachi mo machigai mo
With all my might, I am proof of existence
自分だけに価値のある財宝
Jibun dake ni kachi no aru zaihou

An error, a mistake, to me those are valuable treasures


sailing day 舵を取れ
Sailing day kaji wo tore
Sailing day, taking the helm
哀しみも 絶望も 拾っていく 呆れたビリーヴァー
Kanashi mo zetsubou mo hirotteiku akireta biri-va-
Sadness, despair, I'll gather them; amazed believer

誰もが皆 それぞれの船を出す
Daremo ga minna sorezore no fune wo dasu
Everyone will send out their own ship
それぞれの見た 眩しさが 灯台なんだ
Sorezore no mita mabushisa ga toudai nanda
The radiance that each of us sees, is a light house

そうだよ まだ 僕は僕の 魂を持ってる
Sou da yo mada boku wa boku no tamashii wo motteru
Yes, I still have my spirit
たった一秒 生きる為に いつだって 命懸け 当たり前だ
Tatta ichibyou ikiru tame ni itsudatte inochigake atarimae da
Risking one's life for just a moment is always reasonable for the sake of living on

精一杯 存在の証明 敗北も 後悔も
Seiippai sonzai no shoumei haiboku mo koukai mo
With all my might, I am proof of existence
自分だけに意味のある財宝
Jibun dake ni imi no aru zaihou
Defeat, regret, to me those are meaningful treasures

sailing day 舵を取れ
Sailing day kaji wo tore
Sailing day, taking the helm
冒険の日々全て 拾っていく 呆れたビリーヴァー
Bouken no hibi subete hirotteiku akireta biri-va-
I'll gather all the adventurous days, amazed believer

精一杯 運命に抵抗 決して消えはしない
Seiippai unmei ni teikou keshite kie ha shinai
I resist fate with all my might
僕だけを照らし出す灯台
Boku dake wo terashidasu toudai
By no means will I disappear, the lighthouse will start to shine on only me

sailing day 舵を取れ
Sailing day kaji wo tore
Sailing day, taking the helm
嵐の中 嬉しそうに 帆を張った 愚かなドリーマー
Arashi no naka ureshisou ni hou wo hatta oroka na dori-ma-
In the wind I happily raised the sail, foolish dreamer

誰もがビリーヴァー
Daremo ga biri-va-
Everyone is a believer

永遠のドリーマー
Eien no dori-ma-
An eternal dreamer




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here einzweihander.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research displays that about 60% of all U.S. grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.