Monday, March 23, 2009

Beginning of the End ~ Two Down Three to Go

FINALS WEEK
[x] Pilosopiya ng Tao 102: Huling Pabigkas na Pagsusulit
[x] Marriage and Sexuality - Theology 131 Finals
[ ] Operating Systems - CS162 Final Moodle Exam
[ ] Object-oriented Programming - CS124 Finals
[ ] Object-oriented Programming - CS124 Hibernate Project

[ ] FIND A JOB

----

Finally, I see the light at the end of this very, very long tunnel. March hasn't been very cooperative to me, let alone my focus in my academics. Time and time again, I have swamped my chances of a better feeling after a long and intense period of studying. My weight twittered to a dangerous range as the lack of sleep took its toll. I felt my immune system slowly shut down due to the skipped meals which lurched my stomach. My eyes always carry a heavy load of missed hours of rest, and my mind regresses to a very slow slate, as if it is trapped in an invisible and seemingly inescapable ditch. To relieve the tensions knotting my wits, expletives fly from my mouth to the air that reeked of something within reach, but still far from one's yearning grip.

However, I am somehow keeping things together.

No comments: