Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Crimson Tear Appears as Four

The past haunts me,
The past calls my name in a tone.
The past becomes an enemy,
The past becomes all but alone...

Even if I try to run,
The clouds seem to grip my stride.
A flash of screams from a gun
Forever crushes all my pride.

Tears tremble in my eyes
And a soul vanishes from sight.
Fears quiver in all lies
As a promise shatters
And never takes flight.

The sky is dark;
As midnight silence of my might.
A distant and sorrowful hark
Corrupts my will to fight.

In silence, my soul keeps dreaming;
but
In space, my person changes.
With time memories lose its meaning
and yet
Continue to wrap me in its flanges.

Even if the stars are forever bright,
Things will never be the same as before.
Something wrong betrays everything right:
A crimson tear appears as four.

No comments: