Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rudolf (Jan - Nov 2008 Ed)

There are always these times when one stops and thinks what life has given him or her. There are always these times when one stops, remains silent, and tries to figure out what he or she has done to say that they are truly alive.

Because I failed to fight a bout of extreme laziness, I ended up looking at the old photos in my phone. I was amused on how I looked before. My hair was once painstakingly styled to my desired appearance. I remember slowly combing my hair, and putting styling wax in my palms and carefully applying it to my coarse hair. I remember the citrus smell of the white wax that I applied on my hair before. The feel of a comb running though my hair is still vivid in my memories.

But now, I usually let Milai shave my hair to the length they call uno.

Somewhere, and somehow, things have changed.

But,
I am still getting tired of everything. In my desperate pursuit for security, happiness is always the price.


It was the price,
it is the price,
and it will be the price.

I'm just tired. Sorry.

4 comments:

Jinjiruks said...

you will never be failure unless you give up.

Anonymous said...

In Computer Science:

A program will not work properly when one of its parts contain an error.

Jinjiruks said...

syntax error ba. kaw talaga nag sermon ka pa. eh comsci din ako. hehe. pwede namang debug dba para makuha nang tama.

Anonymous said...

Yun nga ang problema. Alam mo ba ang kailangan kong pindutin para ma-debug?

Hindi?

Ako rin eh.