Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kapuso (Part I)

I am writing this in the morning of the day I am to meet with Ali Marie N. Dedicatoria, Executive Producer of GMA 7. I will be meeting her later at 11:00am in the Entertainment Division, 7/F GMA Building, Edsa corner Timog Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City. I have revised my resume and my objective now reads as follows:


Use and apply my skills in programming as an Intern to gain working experience in the field of Interactive Multimedia


which directly applies to my chosen course


Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Specialization in Interactive Multimedia


I hate to admit it but, I am heavily banking in meeting Miss Ali for internship. I have inquired and applied for so many companies, but none of them replied.



I think the contact details in my resume are wrong? Nah.

2 comments:

White said...

Try Kapamilya. :)

Anonymous said...

Cousin White: I've checked their internship openings for CS, and sadly, the school won't accept that kind of work. :(