Friday, May 30, 2008

Incoming!

NOKOM, RODOLFO CELESTINO
BS CS
357

I just hate it when someone gets a stupid random number, and that someone is you. I hate the feeling of going to school within two weeks time and feeling the gut-wrenching cringe of my stomach, slowly losing its bearing due to the uncertainty the semester is piping down my throat. I hate the feeling of optimism and fear blended together into a thick sludge that clogs my lungs, killing it from the fresh, airy feeling of freedom.


I guess you can't have it all.

I need to face another problem, and I'm not sure if it's really a problem or not. I just hope everything wouldn't be as bad as it seems, but I'm optimistically being a pessimist since everything is easier to take, chew, and swallow if you look at things negatively. I've done that a lot of times. It takes the life and happiness out of you, but you'll do just fine given that you don't completely break in the process.

Why does it have to be me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok lang yan! kaya mo yan!!! :D *hug*