Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mugen Tags Levantine

(Oh no! Levantine was tagged by someone!)
(Shush Arenne! I'm pretty sure Levantine isn't enjoying this...)
(I have to tell him something. Back me up, okay?)

Arenne casts Assumptio on Zweihander and herself. All damage taken reduced to half.
Arenne casts Blessing on herself. STR, INT, and DEX increased by 10.
Arenne casts Angelus on their party. DEF increased by 10%.
Arenne casts Increase Agility on herself. AGI increased by 15, movespeed increased.
Zweihander casts Devotion on Arenne. Zweihander takes damage on Arenne's behalf.

Erm Levantine, go easy alright? Arenne suddenly bolts away.

(Well, that was pretty quick.)
(I know.)
Both of them sighs a breath of relief.

Where the heck is he anyway? Doing his pathetic homework? Graah. Just great.

---

I'm tagged by Mugen to participate in this game which circulates in blogs. What the heck. I'm supposed to write six weird things about him, and probably about us as well. Agh.

First things first.

Rules
1. This game starts with 6 weird things about you.
2. People who got tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things.
3. They should state this rule clearly as well.
4. At the end of the list, tag 6 people.
5. Don't forget to inform each newly-tagged person by posting a comment on his/her own blog.

Weird things about him, huh? I know a few. Not sure if I could complete the six, though. Argh. Arenne caught me here big time. No no, Mugen caught me off-guard. Levantine controls his temper.

(OMG! Is that Levantine holding his temper? Zweihander, quick! you HAVE to see this!)

First, he's the only six-footer I know who likes to squeeze himself into tight spaces, or curl himself into a tight ball. I guess he loves his long legs so much. Anyway, he would literally drown himself in pillows when he goes to sleep. He would hug one, put one in his back, and put another one on top of him. In buses, he would fit his skinny ass snugly in between the hips of two strangers instead of giving way to sit by the aisle. I don't know his reasons, and probably I don't really give a damn, either.
(He feels secure doing that, Levantine. He reassures his comfort zones every time he does that. Don't be an imbecile. I know you know that.)
(He's a very touchy person. He likes physical contact as he sees this as a sign of acceptance. He dislikes rejection, and I'm pretty sure you know that very well, Levantine.)
(No one would like to be rejected. That is a truth one cannot deny.)

Another thing is that he changes the way he walks every so often. He walks really fast as if he's in a hurry, then proudly walks with his chest erect. It is stupid to see him slightly sway his hips while he takes a wide stride, and after a while, his shoulders would move as he walked. Probably how Arenne and Zweihander walks. But when I'm the one walking, I let him walk and see nothing else but the path he's taking. No people, no talk, no nothing.
(Hey! I'm trying my best to walk properly you know! It's really hard especially when your hips are as sexy as mine!)
(That is the way of the warrior. Talk with dignity, and walk with valor.)

(Grr. I'm having a hard time...)

Ah that's right. He has remarkably long fingers, and most of them are disfigured in some way. His fingers are knobby when you touch them, and they are not straight, either. His three fingers are slightly curved backwards due to its length, and his pinkies are crooked like hell. When he puts his palms together, the tips of his fingers no longer touch each other. That's how deformed his hands are. What the heck, his feet and his knees are disfigured as well. Don't see him naked and you'll probably do just fine.
(OMG! I never imagined Levantine would say that!)
(Naked? Is this Levantine trying to show his sense of humor?)
(Now now, he can't possibly do anything about that, can he?)
(Yes. His knees being too wide and his feet being too square is a product of his genes.)

He's weight-conscious as well. This is so stupid since he's thirty or so pounds underweight. He constantly deafens me with his pleas to his gods to gain weight, but when he does, he sheds them off immediately. What the heck is wrong with him?
(Oh well. I understand him. Look at me? I'm so beautiful and sexy. I can't blame him if he wants to be lithe and agile like me.)
(That is not the case, Arenne. He constantly tries to build up his muscles, but fails in doing so -- another product of his lanky genes. And remember that he suffered a whole lot of ridicule from his brother when he was obe--uh chubby.)

If he has problems plaguing his poor tormented mind, he likes to walk. Actually, he loves to walk. He would walk the distance from Gateway to Philcoa, claiming that that provides him the opportunity to think about his stance in life and where his destiny would lead him. I pity him sometimes, but most of the time, I don't care. He could just jump off a building and die quickly, right? Heh, he's such a weakling.
(Don't say such foolish things Levantine.)
Arenne remains silent.
(Something troubling you, Arenne?)
(It's nothing, really.)

And yeah, the clock on his cellphone is forty minutes advanced. Take note that he still runs late even if this is the case. He wakes up early, but he's so lazy and sluggish in the morning. I guess he doesn't have enough agility increasing equipment like me. So much for punctuality, huh.
(I just wish I can cast Increase Agility on him every morning.)
(I can't understand why he moves so slow in the morning. He doesn't wear armor as heavy as mine, does he?)

That's six. Being the unlawful person that I am, I won't be tagging anyone else. This madness has to end.
Arenne and Zweihander reveals themselves to Levantine.
Good job!
You did great, Levantine. Praises are in order.
Hmph. Shut up. Assassins have their own code of dignity to follow.
(Mugen, you're MINE!)
I'll leave you be. My katars thirst for blood! My spirit quivers in RAGE!!
Wha?
Wait a minute!
Levantine casts Cloaking and disappears. Arenne casts Ruwach, but fails to uncover Levantine's whereabouts.
What was with that snicker of his?
Well, Levantine is Levantine. But he could have just said he has no one else to tag.
Neither do we, Arenne. Neither does he.

3 comments:

Poipagong (toiletots) said...

Acolyte Poi says: Heal!

haha. adik ka masyado sa Ragna. haha. me ganyan akong moment nuong bata pa ako. Nagpapayaman sa Midgard. Magulong karakter na Agi-Int monk, Agi-Str Knight, hehe. la lang.

Ako din na tag ni kuya Joms. ala lang time pa mag type. hehe.

. said...

Thanks for answering the tag. He he. So we have two similarities eh? Cool. ^_^

Anonymous said...

toilet thoughts: well dati. lumabas kasi sina Levantine, Arenne, at si Zweihander during that time, kaya I decided to personify them as Ragnarok characters.

mugen: hehe. mag-ingat ka kay Levantine though. :p