Friday, March 14, 2008

Please Carry my Dreams Towards the Sky: Second Flight

It has been three days since. I am trying my best to be fine and happy, even if I am not. I am doing this for them so they won't worry or whatever.

I just don't know what is actually happening. I just want to talk to someone. Someone else.

And it has been three days since I had the want to fly my kite which I bought months ago. That kite remained in a corner of my stuffy, dirty room, waiting its string to be tugged as it soars through the bright sky. Finally, after over two months of patiently waiting, it finally got the chance to fly under the heat of the sun and across the uncomfortable warmth of the wind. Its colorful stripes released the plainness in the bright sky, and its three tails flapped violently against the very winds that made it soar. The kite danced in the air alone, and I ran in the field to keep the kite aloft alone.

I'm happy that I flew that kite, but I'm sad that I flew it alone. I'm happy that finally, I can see some vague shimmer of a brighter tomorrow in the end of this dark vision, but I am sad that I need to reach that end alone. Yes, I know I still have friends who embrace me as a person, but the people who made me feel that I'm actually a person isn't with me anymore. But I know, I have to endure. I have to wait and remain strong.

I have to believe that one day, things will be better. I know that things will never be the same again, but I am still hoping for that chance I was given.

The kite has taken flight.

It has shown its simple beauty across the vast, infinite skies.

The winds have tested the strength of its thin, thin line.

But my happiness still remains on the ground, patiently waiting for someone to tap my shoulder once again.

I will wait. I will wait until that day comes.

But I cannot wait forever. Please. I'm holding on for as long as I can.

Please carry my dreams towards the sky.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* nakakatuwa ka kaya kanina nun napalipad mo yun kite. Ako, di pa rin ako nakakapagpalipad ng kite. >.> ahaha.. mas wala akong childhood.

Anonymous said...

matagal ko na ring pinangarap paliparin yung saranggolang yun.

pinangarap kong paliparin yun ng may kasama.

pero still, masaya ako kahit papaano kasi napalipad ko na rin siya sa wakas.

Anonymous said...

hehehe... it's good that you've reconnected with *toot*. ^^

Anonymous said...

hmp. bad ka talaga pokemon.

Anonymous said...

at least napalipad mo na nga. Grabe... kailangan ko na rin maranasan na magpalipad ng saranggola