Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The One Left Behind Said...

haha...you should do tell what this is about to me someday, I know hmmm, you said that for a while d mo na muna sasabihin sakin ung mga pinoproblema mo (or something like that..O.o..)....hmmm, what happens is...hmm..I feel disjoint in a sense left out.. a bit lonely I guess...^^;;...actually, yes maybe I do feel a bit lonely, everyone seems to be floating away, haha, maybe its just partly my fault as well(parang ginagawa ko na ring blog ko ung blog mo, gomen), even though we met new people in college, we may have somewhat a connection with them, but to tell you, maybe even everyone the truth...I, myself, feel that I'm always in the background, just watching as things unfold themselves, not even knowing the details; we are slowly forming islands, with me maybe a bit far of than the rest..haha..I don't really know, maybe this thing that I'm speaking is just some another random wild negative imagination of mine...not that I want to be in the spotlight, I just want to feel I belong, I mean I am existent and not just someone you know, say hello and stuff, talk about school, and that's it, well that's at least what I feel while in school, but maybe I'm just highlighting the negative ones haha....hay..I dunno, in any case, back to original topic, I accepted the agreement that day...so I guess all I have to do is wait until you're ready?..O.o..haha...sory..don't mind my random ramblings...(well is it?!?!?!), I do really guess by now you know who I am...and come to think of it, is this even a comment on what you have put in this specific entry of your blog???...sorry...

Napakahangal ko talaga.

Don't be sorry, The One Left Behind.

The One Left Behind, patawad. Sana naman ay hindi matinag ang ating pagkakaibigan na higit sa labing-isang taon nating pinagsamahan. Sorry talaga. Wala na akong masabi sa iyo kung hindi sorry. Lagi na lang na ikaw ang umiintindi sa akin. Sorry talaga. I can't put to words how sorry I am. Hindi ko lang naman sayo ito sinabi dahil nga ayaw kong mag-alala ka at madamay sa problemang ako naman ang may kasalanan, ngunit nag-alala ka rin naman pala. Ang masama, naiwan kitang mag-isa. Pasensiya ka na talaga ha. You don't deserve to be left out because you were always there beside me, even in the darkest hours of my life. Naaalala ko pa yung mga crammed projects natin nung high school na A ang grade. Naaalala ko pa na tinext at tinawagan kita nung pumanaw na si Nanay.
Naaalala ko pa yung iniyakan ko yung isa nating best friend nung high school kasi parang napalayo siya sa atin. Sa totoo nga, nakasave pa rin sa aking inbox ang text message mo sa akin nung mga panahong iyon:

your welcome. eventually you'd probably accept it and move on. just remember. when you nid someone to hear you out. im one of those people who'll listen.
8:26pm 11/10/05


Pasensiya ka na talaga ha. Ayaw ko lang kasi talagang magkaroon ka pa ng problema. Alam mo naman ako, ayaw kong nagkakaproblema ang mga kaibigan ko dahil sa akin.

Sa totoo lang, naiyak ako nung nabasa ko ang reply mo na ito sa isa kong post. Sorry talaga. Masyado akong naging sarado sa aking malungkot na mundo. Hindi ko alam na nagiging malungkot ka na rin pala.

Sorry talaga.

And salamat for always being there for me and always understanding me. Salamat dahil you made the choice to remain strong. Sana I could do the same to you, para naman at least, hindi mo na sabihing you are left behind. It'll break my already broken heart kung magkaganito ka pa ulit.

Stay happy. Knowing this will help me a lot. Salamat talaga.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O:-)